- July 9, 2021
We are pleased to announce 13 appointments within the firm, including three new Senior Partners and a new Chief Operating Officer. Additionally, the team is strengthened by two new Practice Leaders, a new Associate and six Project Managers.
These appointments will allow several team members to play key roles in the growth and development of the firm.
- Amro El Chabti has been named Senior Partner, International and Middle East.
- Jean-François Gagnon has been appointed as Senior Partner, Design.
- Lucie St-Pierre has been named Senior Partner, Site and Land Development.
- Annie Hotte has been appointed as Chief Operating Officer.
- Audrey Girard has been appointed as an Associate and will continue her role as Practice Leader, Urban Design and Planning.
- Marie-Eve Parent has been named Practice Leader, Landscape Architecture.
- Julia Easto Lefebvre has been appointed as Practice Leader, Interior Design.
- Julie Cicciarello, Georges Dakak, Julia Easto Lefebvre, Aslam Kassam, Marc-André Lemaire Perreault and Khaled Sleiman have been appointed as Project Directors.
“These esteemed appointments demonstrate the interdependence of our success and growth on the talent and professional development of our people,” said Louis T. Lemay. “We strive to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to grow within their respective role, and have their skill sets and contributions recognized.”
We are always on the lookout for new talent as we continue to grow our team in our offices across Canada, through the many job openings we currently have.