- October 4, 2022
Out of 705 entries from 56 countries at the 2022 LOOP Awards, an annual competition celebrating and honoring international achievements in design, an astounding seven of ours are winners at this year’s LOOP Awards!
- The Grand Théâtre de Québec for Glass & Design and Heritage Architecture
- The Place des Montréalaises for Landscape Architecture — Concept
- The Centre de glaces Intact Assurance for Sports and Recreation Architecture
- The Phénix for Office Architecture
- SOPREMA Woodstock for Industrial Architecture
Last but not least, our firm also won the category for Best Sustainable Firm!
From designing the Phénix and developing new climate-conscious environments to our ever-evolving Net Positive framework, our transdisciplinary team’s hard work to design sustainable and meaningful places has achieved well-deserved recognition on the world stage—and that’s a priceless honour.
Congratulations to everyone!