Lemay’s Net PositiveTM is an ambitious, distinctive and replicable approach to creating sustainable living environments.
It helps our clients to reduce their ecological impact, enhance their brand image, save on operating costs and generate higher and longer-term return on investment – without necessarily incurring more capital costs than a standard project.
How can your spaces promote user well-being?
We look at a host of wellness elements, from natural light to biophilic design.
Will your projects responsibly restore, develop or protect the environment?
We manage stormwater, enhancing biodiversity and more.
Have you considered your environments’ carbon-related criteria, and how you can reduce your footprint?
We mitigate and plan for climate change.
Net Positive in the news
Watch “Building a Better Future,” a BBC StoryWorks mini-documentary on Lemay, the Phenix and Montreal’s Quartier des lumières.
- Lemay Initiates Net Positive Framework
- Incursion dans l’univers net positif du Phénix
- Phenix rises again with Zero Carbon Building-certified retrofit
- Une synergie technologique pour des résultats nets positifs
- Lemay design firm activates Net Positive framework
- Lemay Net Positive: Award-winning sustainability approach challenges status quo