On July 15, the 14th Grands Prix du Design announced the winners of their esteemed design competition. The international jury recognized a total of fifteen Lemay projects as winners, a new record for our team. The winning projects vary from architecture to interior design, as well as urban design and landscape architecture. Our disciplines were distinguished by their respective approaches, creative design, and materiality.
Our twelve gold ranking projects have now moved on as finalists for the Grand Prize – winners will be announced at the official awards ceremony this Fall, 2021.
Congratulations to all of the teams who contributed to this success!
- 407-409 McGill: Commercial Building / Mid & High-Rise Office Building (≥ 5 storey-high)
- 620 Saint-Paul: Special Award / Wood featured in architecture and Commercial Building / Mid & High-Rise Office Building (≥ 5 storey-high)
- Bromont Summit Chalet: Public Building / Sports & Leisure Building and Special Award / Wood featured in architecture
- Espace 67: Industrial Design / Street Furniture
- Gatsby: Real Estate Development / High-Rise Residential Development
- Grand Théâtre de Québec: Public Building / Cultural Building and Special Award / Heritage Conservation, Restoration & Presentation
- Laval Private Residence (interior design by Lemay+Escobar): Residence / Residential space > 5 400 ft2 (> 500 m2)
- Maestria: Real Estate Development / Future Project-Coming Soon and Real Estate Development / High-Rise Residential Development
- Montreal Nature Parks: Landscape Architecture / Landscape Architecture of an Environmental Project
- Sciences Complex at Université de Montréal: Public Building / Higher Education & Research Building
- The Phenix: Commercial Building / Low & Mid-Rise Office Building (< 5 storey-high)
- 21e arrondissement : Real Estate Development / High-Rise Residential Developmen